Friday, May 6, 2011

Beezag: Cash out as Amazon Gift Cards

I have been using Beezag for quite a while now and I have saved up a lot of points on there. The only thing that was bugging me is that there is only the option of cashing out as PayPal. I don't use PayPal and I was wondering what I can do with my points. So I asked them if I can request for an Amazon Gift Card payment instead. They said yes, but it is a bit tricky. Here is a screenshot of my email. You can click it to view the full size.

My email.

If you are too lazy to read it, they said... You will need to go cash out as PayPal first, then send them a support ticket saying you want to cash out as an Amazon Gift Card instead. They will process it and email you the redeem code. :) If you need help redeeming Amazon Gift Cards, I have a tutorial here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...